By continuing to visit our site, it is assumed by us that you agree to the following terms and conditions here as well as to our Terms & Conditions.
For clarification, CasinosAndGames.com is referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ where as the visitor of our website will be referred to as ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘user‘ or ‘player’.
Like most website operators, CasinosAndGames.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website.
- From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog posts.
- We only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your name or username.
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, CasinosAndGames.com uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
When visiting their site, cookies are places on your device, by the site operator (first party cookies), as well as by other parties that collect data for various reasons such as marketing, performance, and tracking. These are called third party cookies.
There are 4 types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – required for the site to function, so switching them off would cause some parts of the site not to function. These cookies don’t store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies – enable the site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as language preferences.
- Performance cookies – allow us to measure activity on the site, see how their visitors are using it, and improve the way it works. An example of this cookie is Google Analytics (see more details below). All the information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to the site and the links you follow on it. This is used to create more targeted advertising to match your interests, and to measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information.
First Party Cookies we set:
- Login related cookies – these cookies are used when you are logged in, so that we can remember this fact. This will prevent you from having to log in again every time you visit a new page. These cookies are deleted when you log out, so that restricted areas of the site will not be available when the user is not logged in.
- Site preferences cookies – we want to provide you with the best experience possible when using their site. In order to remember your preferences, we set cookies that enable us to access this information whenever you reach a section of the site that may be affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies:
It is possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies completely, or from a specific website. Keep in mind that disabling cookies can affect the functionality of this site.
All modern browsers allow you to adjust your cookie settings. This option is usually available from the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ tab in the browser menu.
For more detailed instructions on how to change your cookie settings, visit one of the following links:
Updating Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Updating Cookie settings in Firefox
Updating Cookie settings in Chrome
Updating Cookie settings in Safari
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If CasinosAndGames.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that CasinosAndGames.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of CasinosAndGames.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.